Monday, March 8, 2010

Post half marathon crash

Yesterday, when I woke up, I *felt* like I was fighting something but I convinced myself to ignore that rattle in the chest feeling creeping up on me. This morning, it hit me fairly hard. As soon as we rolled into town, I went to the doctor - even before picking up The Supreme Leader from the vet. He gave me a steroid shot and four different prescriptions. The culprit? My husband shared his bronchitis.

He is a sweetheart because I dragged him all over Animal Kingdom and Epcot while he felt horrible. He didn't complain, he merely coughed and coughed. And this just proves that the family who hacks together, stays together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol crazy! The pic is pretty sweet! Hope you feel better soon!

Matty said...

Oh snap. I hope you both feel better soon.

Nat said...

Very good pic :-) Hope you get better soon though!