Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116 ~ Once, Twice, Three Times the Luck

What a day! All the jaws in my school system are a-flappin! Today, I found out who will be my Assistant Principal for next year and it will be a man (yay for more testosterone in the elementary school). Also, found out about all the other changes in administration in the system. All I can say about the fruit basket turnover is, "Wowzer!"

I'm very happy to be right where I am in my little school.

This evening, as I was talking to another elementary school principal on the phone, I looked down by the walkway in the backyard and spotted these three 4-leafed clovers. I feel like a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're staying put. Yesterday, I was looking for a new job since one of my 5 year old actually told me to shut up. Unbelieveable.