Monday, April 12, 2010

Texture

Long day! Started with a stint on the radio (every administrator has to have a turn each year and it was my turn) with a DJ who is obviously struggling with latent school issues (maybe somebody picked on him in the bathroom one too many times). Still, he wasn't able to get much in the way of controversy out of me.

Once I was at school, it was all smooth sailing. Apparently, the kids were half asleep because they were still in spring break mode.

After school, had to head over to a school board meeting. The good news is that the school system is not going to have to lose as many jobs as originally feared. Keeping my fingers crossed that no one from my school ends up on The List.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a big referendum vote coming up. Lots of job loses & funding cuts.