Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breathe

Worries... Fears... Sleepless nights...

I swear, Lifetime might want to make a movie about the stuff that is going on with a student at my school right now. And I want Meg Ryan (the Meg Ryan before all the plastic surgery) to play the part of me.

If I could tell, I would. Then again, it is so wild, you probably wouldn't believe it.

Sitting in the sticky afternoon heat watching the sun sink a little lower in the sky reminds me to breathe. Deep breaths.

I wish I could convince myself that she'll be okay.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo & concept! Breathing is definitely key in these situations. Things will work out! Lifetime movies can be quite awesome in their sick, twisted sort of way! lol

Pseudo said...

Ah Beth, I hope things get better soon. Maybe you should write a screenplay...

Anonymous said...

What some kids go through.....they've lived more than one lifetime at a very young age.

cheatymoon said...

You know that I've heard most of these stories... some of this stuff you simply cannot make up.

Sending light out to the little girl and all her caregivers. xo