Sunday, April 1, 2012

92/366 The little issue of my pantry OCDism


By trade, I'm a teacher. That being said, I have been completely unable to train the man of the house (my husband, just in case you were wondering) on the ways the pantry should be organized.

To him, it needs no organization just as long as said food items are able to reside on a shelf. The door may or may not be closed.

Several years ago, I tried (in vain) to label the shelves to help him remember/figure out/care about where specific food items should be housed. It did not work. Finally, I just resigned myself to periodically cleaning out and organizing the chaos.

Today was one of those days and that just makes me happy (is it sad that an organized pantry makes me happy?).

Seriously, this picture is way more fun here.

No comments: