Friday, June 1, 2012

153/366 Travel woes




What a zoo today has been!

First there was court about a child's custody placement.  What an emotional mess!  There is a lot I could say here -- but my lawyer would advice me to keep my mouth shut.

After I finally got out of court, my son and I hit the road to get him to the airport to go back to college.  We haven't really hit too many snags with all the flights we've had to book over the past two years, but today... the flight gods must have been having a rough time because they are just being ugly.

At this point, it looks like the boy might be sleeping in an airport somewhere for the night because his shuttle ride will be gone.  That doesn't make me happy.

Sorry for the crap picture.  I've been obsessively glued to my phone and checking his flight status.

No comments: