Tuesday, June 11, 2013

162. This day



What I want to remember about this day are these things:

That it was my first day of summer and I absolutely couldn't stay in bed past 6:30 a.m.  I tried.  I just was awake.  But it was still sleeping late based on my usual 4:30 a.m. wake up time.

That it was my first day off contract from work -- and I still went to work.  The furniture in my office was getting moved back in and I wanted to rearrange a little.

That Kippy got locked out of the house and I ran a key to her.  In my bathrobe.  With hair dye in my hair (no more random strands of gray).  No wonder the neighbors think we are weird.

That it was Avery's birthday and we celebrated even after he had to go into work for a medical emergency.  Being on call was no fun for him.  But he still had an awesome party!

No comments: