Monday, July 15, 2013

196. "There will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right." Albus Dumbledore



My time.  Oh, how my time has totally escaped me.  The little one who has plopped into our lives is wonderful but she does require a lot of one on one.  There are so many things that she just hasn't been taught yet (not her fault) and we are working fervently to catch her up to her peers.  And we are learning from her, too.  

Sometimes, it is a bit wearing but we are all adapting -- and adapting well.  We can already see a difference in her understanding of our expectations and just how to be a part of the family.

I'm not going to lie.  I miss my alone time.  One day, I know she will not be so needy.  Until then, I will keep plodding on -- and reminiscing about my lost time to piddle.

No comments: