Tuesday, September 11, 2012

255/366 Foxy


Is it really already Tuesday?  Wait a minute... I meant to ask if it was really only Tuesday.  This week has been busy!  

Sometimes I feel like I've been chasing my tail all day long.  Kind of like that fox in the picture.  But I'm not nearly so cute.  Or fuzzy...


Best kid story of the day:

As the buses were unloading first thing this morning a PK student came right up to me.  I've gotten to know him well because he spent the first two weeks of school crying on our shoulders.

Adorable PK kid: "I weally (really) miss my mommy."

Me: "I know, sweetheart, but you'll get to see her soon."

Adorable PK kid: "But when?  When can I see her?"

Me: "Remember?  Right after snack time you'll get back on the bus to go home to your mommy."

Adorable PK kid (poking his lip out): "I wish it were snack time already."

He is so cute.  And I'll bet his mommy is missing him, too. 

No comments: