Thursday, September 27, 2012

271/366 "I still have my feet on the ground. I just wear better shoes." ~ Oprah Winfrey




These are the shoes I wore when I was a toddler on top of some books my mother used to read to my sister and me.  I probably didn't love shoes then but I sure do now!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Best story of the day:

Hat boy (standing in my doorway holding a camouflage hat): "My teacher told me to ask you if it was ok if I wore this hat in the building."

Me: "Is there a reason you need to wear the hat?"

Hat boy: "Well, my sometimes my hair tingles because I'm having to think so much and wearing the hat helps.  My mom taught me that because she learned it in nursing school."

Me: "I'll tell you what.  You get your mom to get a doctor's excuse and I'll let you wear the hat inside."

Perhaps I should talk with the teacher about making him think so much.

No comments: