Friday, October 12, 2012

286/366 Dessert for supper




Technically I ate my dessert first and then my salad.
 

At school today, we had a "Read in the Dark" time set aside for the students.  Everyone got a flashlight and we stopped what we were doing to read for 30 minutes.

In my office during this time, a little one sat with me after creating a ruckus on the playground. He was flipping through some of my books when he noticed that I was wearing cowboy boots.

Wild boy: "Oh!  You are wearing real cowboy boots."

I nodded and kept reading.

Wild boy: "You should put your feet up on your desk like they do in that movie."

I glanced at him and smiled and then leaned back and put my feet up on the desk.  And then I promptly slid right out of the slick, leather chair onto the floor.

No comments: