Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100/365 Just a little freaked out



This is the view from the Emergency Room waiting room.  My son's throat started bleeding some and they had told us if that happens to go to the ER.  So we went.  And waited.  And waited.  After several hours, the bleeding was minimal and we decided to go home.  If he were going to bleed out, he would have done so in the waiting room.

He'll go to the doctor in the morning.  I'll probably wake up and check on him all night long.

Besides worrying about the boy, I just discovered tonight (ironically, after we got back from the ER where we didn't see a doctor) that I have another umbilical hernia.  I felt something move today as I was moving boxes of the state tests to sort them out.

I just had that fixed a little over a year ago.  I think I'm just going to go to bed.

UPDATE:  The bleeding started again and he had to go back to the ER at 11:30 p.m.  My sweet husband (best husband ever) took him since he could sleep in today.

No comments: