Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clueless

Twenty-five years ago (minus a few months), I was in high school and completely unsure of my plans for the future. Last night, a group of us met in the park for a tailgating party before the football game. It has been 25 years since we wore obnoxious day-glo colors. It has been 25 years since that mullet hair cut. It has been 25 years since we danced to "No Parking on the Dance Floor."

Funny how I thought I'd never forget my time in high school. I should have studied the yearbook the week before the reunion.

Who are some of these people?

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

And I thought we were the same age! (You are younger).
I didn't recognize some people at the one reunion I went to. It was weird.
I recently reconnected with my very good high school friends via Facebook. It has been SO much fun. I look forward to those get togethers and no longer feel the need to attend official reunions type events.