Sunday, October 31, 2010

Waiting for ghouls

Spent the afternoon strolling around a local cemetery. There were actors representing prominent people from my town's past. Some of my favorite stories: the trainer who was killed by his elephant (the elephant was killed the next day after rampaging through the town), Doc Holliday's father who was once the mayor of my town (Doc Holliday lived in my town, too, before he went to school to be a dentist and then later to be Wyatt Earp's sidekick), the slaves who fought for the confederacy, and the first Jewish man to establish a business in my town.

It was perfect weather and a great way to spend Halloween.

By the way, I really love my iPhone! I'm joining a challenge to take pictures with my iPhone all week! I love my iPhone camera! And all the cool apps for photography (this was taken with Hipstamatic).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That lone chair would be more eerie if it were nighttime. Yikes!