Saturday, October 23, 2010

Princess time

This dress, purchased at a vintage store, turned me into the queen of the school one day a couple of years ago (I got to make decrees all day long. One was no tests for the day!). Tonight, I used the dress to get dressed up to be a princess for a Halloween party.

When I first spied this dress, I knew I had to have it! The details are awesome and there are even little feathers all along the skirting. It just made me laugh though I probably shouldn't laugh at a dress that was once a wedding dress. Because seriously, this was the dress someone wore to declare their love for someone.

When was it ever cool to get married in feathers?

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Hope the party was a blast. Hope you will share princess photos!

The Retired One said...

I love original wedding dresses! And yes, even with feathers..I think that would have been an awesome wedding to be at too!