Sunday, October 24, 2010

On the run

I wish I could take my camera with me on some of my runs. I've seen the coolest things (owls peering out of trees, gorgeous flowers, fabulous sunlight, hopping rabbits, and more). Sometimes, simple little things get my attention. For instance, there is an old cemetery I love to run by - the moss covered oak trees offer shade and there is just a serene feel to the area. Yesterday, I noticed some of the leaves from the ivy that hangs over a wall were beginning to turn red. So, early this morning, I went for a walk and headed back to the cemetery to get this picture.

I still want a camera to take on my runs. Are there any that are drop-proof, sweat-proof, and basically don't weigh anything?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well worth the return Beth, a fabulous shade of red.

Maybe you need one of those little spy cameras that you can attach to your hat/clothes?!