Friday, March 9, 2012

69/366 What I wanted to say


This week -- especially today -- has been filled with angry, upset people. I'm not sure if it is the full-moon, the weather, or just that a lot of people chose to be angry (and yes, it is a choice to be angry) this week. One day I'd like to really say what is on my mind... what they probably need to hear.... what they don't want to hear.... what would probably get me fired...

Instead, I smile... I nod... I grit my teeth.... I placate... as I listen to utter ridiculousness and rudeness. Some people never learned that old adage, "Honey attracts more flies than vinegar."

One day, maybe they will recognize the idiocy of their ways. Until then, I have added a few more folks to the "Tell Them How It Is" List I have going. Who knows.... there is always the chance I might win the lottery.

No comments: