Friday, March 23, 2012

83/366 "Fiction is the lie that helps us understand the truth." ~ Tim O'Brien


Give me an evening alone and I'll stick my nose in a book. I love fiction and I love non-fiction. Basically, I just love to read.

This afternoon I sat outside enjoying the weather while reading.

Because I'm weird (and possibly ADHD), I usually read three or four books at a time -- one professional and the rest because I want to read them. I always read from front to back and I never look ahead to the ending. Never. And if I don't have another possible book to read (even before I've finished the three or four current reads), I stress and worry about it until there are some new books borrowed or purchased.

Perhaps I should have taken a picture of a pile of books for today. But why make sense now?

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually have 3 or 4 going at the same time as well. One fiction, one non-fiction, one professional, etc. One or two on iPad and a couple actual book w/ pages...and if I don't have a huge stack of standby's ready to go, I get super stressed out.

Wait, you just said that.

We could go on a photo hunt and then a bookstore hunt after!

But I couldn't run with you. I don't do running.

xoxo