Monday, February 18, 2013

49/365 Ready for spring




My husband brought home some gorgeous pink petunias today.  I'm so ready to start digging in the ground!   We've only had 3 nights dip into the freezing range this winter (guess who isn't complaining?) but I don't want to get too comfortable that the threat of frost is all gone just yet.

I did get out there today and pull some weeds and just soak up the sunshine.  Winter can be awesome in the south!

I set up a spring scene and used the little stuffed duck.  When I was trying to get the camera set up, Mili grabbed the duck and ran.  Fortunately, the duck was unharmed by Mili and is now back on her shelf in the den.

This means my husband may be right... Mili wouldn't do well if I got a couple of chickens for pets.  Silly dog.

No comments: