Sunday, May 19, 2013

138. "I'm the perfect version of me." ~ Besa Kosova





Life has been spinning by so quickly.  I'm ready to start dragging my toe in the sand to slow down this merry-go-round ride of life.

In my Now You group this week, the theme has been memes -- and I love this theme!  It is always fun to learn things about people and to see all the wonderful ways we are alike and different.  So here goes...

savory or sweet - Savory
celebrity crush - Clint Eastwood (but not as much since the chair conversation), Robert Downey, Jr., Matt Damon
season - Spring and Autumn (They are so fleeting in the deep south.)
last phone person - My mom
smell - Clean smells like laundry, the smell of anything cooking in sesame oil, tea olives, Happy by Clinique
colour - Orange
drink - Water
dream vacation - Europe -- all over Europe
fave food - Sweet Chili Doritos, Vegetable Jalfreize
pie or cake - Chocolate Vegan Death Cake from the Grit (or homemade -- it is amazing!)
camera - Canon T3i
fave photographer - I don't know if I have a favorite but I am really fascinated with Vivian Maier.
flowers - Daisy, Agapanthus, Orchids, really I like most all flowers

Now You
52 of You - Meme
19/52

No comments: