Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2/17 ~ From Where I Stand



I seem to be a day behind in posting pictures lately.  I seem to just be a day behind.  Period.

Yesterday, I got to take some pictures of babies.  Two of my teachers have babies who just turned one and we met to take one year old pictures.  It was so much fun playing with babies!  Trying to coax smiles, get looks towards the camera, positioning them on a few props... well, it was a blast!  With three babies (one set of twins), I only took almost 600 pictures.  I could have taken more.  :)

Clementine is still one sick puppy.  In fact, we are going back to the vet for another shot of something.  The nights have been rough with her coughing and struggling to breathe.  And trying to get her to eat and/or drink has been a challenge.  I'm hoping today will be the turn around day in her feeling better.    She is just so pitiful.

No comments: