Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 10 ~ Eeeee!



Divide and conquer was the name of the game.  The man picked up Julia after school and took her to dance.  I checked Danielle out early so she could ride with me to the airport (a 4 hour round trip) to pick up my youngest son for his spring break.

We got to spend a lot of time counting, practicing the alphabet, and discussing princesses.  At the airport, we practiced with an app on the iPad.  Danielle hasn't been in school all year but that isn't her fault.  The bad news is that she is behind her peers.  The good news is that she is excited about learning and eager to please.

Her little fist pumps when she gets something right just make me smile.

After landing, Dalton gave me a hug and then bent down to meet Danielle.  She looked at him for a second and then stuck out her hand in a greeting.   By the time we were walking out of the airport, she was hanging on to his hand, too.

No comments: