Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 15 ~ Hard to keep my eyes open



At the end of this day, it was hard to keep my eyes open.  Got up early and got to my race -- The Gate River Run.  It was my first time running this 15K (9.3 miles) and I loved it.  We may have been in the wrong wave as we had to weave through traffic passing people the entire time BUT it did make us feel fast!  My running partner and I had a goal to finish this run in an hour and 45 minutes and we did it with time to spare!

Afterwards, I walked for a couple of miles and finally met up with my husband and his brother.  We went to lunch then back to the house to shower and hit the road to get the girls.

Once home, we worked on laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping.  Dalton's girlfriend arrived on a late flight and we finally got to meet her.  She is delightful.  We stayed up late talking and getting to know each other.

When I got in bed a little before midnight, I couldn't even finish one page of my book before my eyes were closing.

No comments: