Saturday, July 28, 2012

210/366 "Americans will put up with about anything provided it doesn't block traffic." ~ Dan Rather




My son's car broke down late this afternoon in the middle of a very busy road.  I met him at his car as we waited for the tow truck to come.  It always amazes me how many people will honk at you when your car is broken down.  After a little bit, we were able to get the car moved safely to a parking lot to continue the wait.

While we continued the wait, we sat in my car enjoying the AC and listening to a radio station that plays songs from the 70s and 80s.  When "Xanadu" came on, I turned it up loud -- because really, you can't listen to "Xanadu" quietly.  My son just shook his head and proclaimed that it was "like listening to mayonnaise in a jar."

Oh, he is a funny one.

This is me with my son.
Enjoying being needed for a moment.
Reflected in the hood of his moody car.
Now You Workshop
Summer 2012
Week 3: Reflections

No comments: