Sunday, November 4, 2012

307/366 We'll do anything for a girl's weekend




Even run a half marathon.

One of my best friend's from high school, Rae, lives in Savannah and has caught the running bug, too.  So, we got together to run the Savannah Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon.




 
The sunrise on the drive over was breathtaking and I stopped to take a few pictures. I love when I actually stop instead of wishing I were doing it.



We met Rae at the Expo and then went to her house to make a t-shirt for the run the next day. Rae is the one who made the design and Tammy and I learned how to slide the rhinestones in the right places. I felt like the bedazzling queen!


The t-shirts turned out great! We even made an extra guitar out of rhinestones to put on the right shoulder. It took a long time to make the shirts but it was so worth the outcome!

No comments: