Wednesday, November 21, 2012

326/366 The kitchen is now closed



After an invigorating run, you know, for health reasons (to counterbalance all the calories I planned to consume today), I came home and baked and cooked.  I thought about taking a picture of the madness but I didn't want to get my camera all buttered and floured up.

After the kitchen had been cleaned, I picked up the dog and a book and plopped into a chair.  Ah.... I am thankful for chairs to plop into.  And for little cuddly dogs with smelly breath.  And for the husband and sons who hang out with me.  They didn't even mind salad for supper.

Tomorrow morning, we drive to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to see my grandfather!  At this point, he'll get to be with us for a few hours.  And that is what I am most thankful for.

No comments: