Friday, November 30, 2012

335/366 Lucky



At work this morning, as I stuck my hand in the pocket of my jacket to stash away my keys, I felt a piece of paper.  "A dollar," I thought.  It turned out to be a twenty dollar bill!

I love those kinds of surprises!

A little while later, I realized I had lost one of my earrings.  My new earrings that my husband bought me while we were in NYC.  The earrings he bought for me as a reward for not losing my diamond earrings for 6 months.

Damn irony.  I just can't have nice things.  I looked for the missing earring but couldn't find it.  How does one really retrace steps when they have been all over a school?

At the end of the day, I just happened to see something shiny on the floor that caught my eye.  My earring!

I seriously thought about buying a lottery ticket but I chose to have a pedicure instead.

No comments: