Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30/365 It was a Bob Seger kind of day




You know... against the wind.

It wasn't a bad day but it did start with a meeting with a super rude parent.  Acorns and trees and we wonder no more about where the kid gets his terrible behavior.

There is another child I'm super worried about.  I can't talk about it but the situation weighs heavy on me.  All the powers that be are involved but still, I just don't have a good feeling.

After work, I dragged myself out the track to meet my running partner for our usual Wednesday speed work session.  I didn't feel like running in the windy weather (a storm was brewing).  But as we ran and we talked, I felt better and better.  Running improves my optimism.

Now, I'm peacefully listening to the rain as it pounds the skylight.  Maybe it really will all be ok.

No comments: