Friday, March 29, 2013

88/365 Yes, we have some bananas



Every day, I call my mom to check on her and just to touch base with her.  It means so much to her and it really is a little thing to do.  Today, when she answered the phone, she sounded so pitiful and in so much pain.  She'd been feeling nauseous and sick all day.

I went by her house and took her to the doctor.  My poor mom.  She had a serious stomach bug and was on the verge of being dehydrated.

Clear liquids today.  BRAT diet tomorrow.  After I got her back home, I went to the grocery store to get Gatorade, Ginger Ale, bananas and her medicine.

I'm hoping she is a lot better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You are a VERY good daughter. My kids are grown not, in their late 20's, early 30's. And they still look out for their Mama!

Take care,
Sue