Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fortune telling

Went to eat Chinese food with my mother and aunt this evening. The last time I went, my fortune said, "A carrot a day keeps cancer away." What kind of fortune is that? And does that mean I should seriously consider eating a carrot each and every day? And by "a" carrot, do they mean a baby carrot or a full-fledged carrot?

That fortune just left me feeling confused. And a little scared.

Tonight's fortune said, "You'll accomplish more later if you have a little fun this weekend." This one is spot on because I am leaving Friday for a mini-reunion with three of my high school girlfriends. The last time we were all together was about 25 years ago.

Obviously, we are going to have a "little fun" this weekend. And just to be safe, I will probably take some carrots.

2 comments:

The Retired One said...

hhaaaaa, one can never be too careful!

cheatymoon said...

Have a blast this weekend.
xo