Thursday, July 1, 2010

So clean you can eat off of it...

Today, my husband and I sealed the tile floor and grout in the foyer, den, and kitchen. This involved me vacuuming and steaming the floor several times.

As the saying goes, it really is so clean you could eat off of it.

Truthfully, this picture didn't turn out as I envisioned. I probably should have put myself in it eating from the ice cream sundae on the floor - but that would have meant you would have seen me looking pretty shabby after cleaning all day. Instead, I slapped a texture on it. It will just have to do for today.

1 comment:

CiCi said...

My eyes aren't what they used to be, Beth. I am getting old remember. I thought it was a critter on the floor and the spoon was the long tail. Ha. Sorry. I know you did so much work to get the floor prepared.