Monday, November 25, 2013

328. Beaming




Dalton arrived late Saturday night.  I jumped up and down when I saw him walk through the walkway at the airport.  Julia was happy, too.

Sunday was filled with talking and spending time together.  My parents, my sister and her husband, some friends, and Dalton's father all came over for dinner.  And Moscow Mules.

In the midst of all the company were two sick dogs.  Yes, two.  Clementine continued with the snotty nose and sneezing.  She curled up with Dalton to sleep.  And then there was Mili who was vomiting and panting.  We think she may have eaten something outside that didn't agree with her.

Regardless, I am thankful my friends and family are pet people.  I'm thankful one son is home and the other will be home in a few days.  I'm thankful for being surrounded by love.  My cup runneth over.

No comments: