Friday, December 31, 2010

365 Reflections

The 365 is done!

Honestly, I can't believe I completed this project. Along the way, I've learned a lot of things about photography and I've learned there is so much I still don't know. I have some fabulous friends and I've met even more friends who have all encouraged me along the way.

I've learned to broaden my horizons and I've learned that I love sun flares.

I've learned to use different lenses and I've learned to venture beyond the backyard that I love so much.

It has been fun, draining, exciting, and exhausting sharing this year in pictures but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Several people have asked if I will do another 365 and the answer is a VERY STRONG NO! Overall, I enjoyed the experience but as the year came to an end, I struggled with the day to day dread of taking and posting a picture. I am looking into a 52 week project and I have some other ideas floating around in my head. The bottom line is that I will continue to take pictures and post them.

Thanks to all of you for being along for the ride!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

sun lover said...

It has been a fun ride to watch, your photos. I so enjoy reading your comments that go along with each picture.

I like the idea of a 52 week project, but for the time being my life is enough of a project for me.

Whatever your new project becomes, I hope that it is something we can follow along with.

Thanks for sharing your 365 with us!