Thursday, December 16, 2010

Passion

Do you have a passion in your life (and no, I don't mean the romantic kind - though that is nice, too)? After being so inspired by the teachers and the students at the Ron Clark Academy, I feel lucky to know that my passion is working with students. Maybe one day, I'll get to go back into the classroom. Until then, I'll just have to be satisfied with driving my teachers a little crazy (or a lot crazy - it just depends on who you ask) with some of my ideas.

They are in for some changes in January!

2 comments:

The Retired One said...

That flower macro is simply wonderful!!
My passion is photography since I retired and you just honored it by that photo!

CiCi said...

Changes can be good. I hope your teachers receive your directives with enthusiasm. Lucky children at your school.