Saturday, February 11, 2012

42/366 Rainbow Feet


A few months ago, I had a dream that Mili had painted her paws in beautiful rainbow colors. She was asking me to take a photo of the bright colors while holding one paw up.

Hey, it was a dream. I can't help what I dream. And apparently the dog talks in my dreams.

Today, I was running a few errands when I looked over and saw some water color paints on sale. It was as if the rainbow gods were smiling down on me. I had visions of Mili lying still while I lovingly painted her feet with all the colors of the rainbow.

One can dream, right?

The reality was hilarious! She did NOT like me messing with her feet. Once her feet were colorfully painted, she sort of gimply hobbled off - not making for very pretty paw prints on the path. After I quit wrestling her, she went to lie down as far away from me as possible.

When I tried to get close to take a picture, she would run off. Finally, I put on the zoom lens so that I could get some of her and her painted feet.

For the record, nobody was hurt and the dog received lots of treats.

No comments: