Monday, February 27, 2012

57/366 Race Day - Disney Princess Half Marathon



This was the most fun run EVER!

I had one emotional moment in the race corral before the race started when I thought back on the getting sick and then having surgery debacle. Honestly, I am completely humbled by the whole experience and I hope I never take the ability to run for granted again.

My girlfriends rock! I just wish I could have had ALL of them there.

Snow White, Ariel and I ran together and we stopped at most every photo op known to man. Seriously, we posed with characters that I didn't t even know! When we weren't taking photos, we ran like heck to the next character station. I swear, I could have run all day.

When we all met at the meeting spot after the race, we headed back home to shower, shave and shine! Then we ran all around Epcot whilst wearing our huge Princess medals. The fireworks at the close of the day were sensational!

This day goes down as a very happy day!

No comments: