Wednesday, February 15, 2012

46/366 Trust issues


I had this great idea to put some peanut butter on the crystal ball and then take a picture of Mili's tongue as she licked it.

So I set the ball up on the oriental run in the sitting room. Then I went and got the peanut butter from the pantry. Mili followed me around and seemed very happy about the peanut butter coming out of hiding.

Then I spread a little on the crystal ball. Mili looked at me suspiciously. When I got my camera, she ran away.

It was hysterical! I finally got her to come back into the room but she kept her distance. Obviously, she has not forgotten our little painted paws escapades from this past weekend.

Finally, I accidentally knocked the crystal ball over and some peanut butter got on the rug (do NOT tell the husband). Mili ran over to lick the carpet but she was having nothing to do with the crystal ball.

One of us may need some counseling! :)

No comments: