Thursday, June 17, 2010

... Miss Lucy called the lady with the alligator purse...

One of the awesome finds we found when cleaning out my mother-in-law's stuff after she passed this past March were a box of old purses. I LOVE this alligator bag (and relax PETA people... this alligator has been dead for over 50 years... it would be a waste to not enjoy his markings now)!

I've gotten several comments (positive comments... again, for the record.... and for the PETA people) about this "retro" bag.

Should I start vacuuming in high heels now?

Cookies and milk, anyone?

4 comments:

CiCi said...

What a great find. It would be a shame not to use and enjoy this lovely bag.

Unknown said...

Lol you DONT vacuum in high heels?? haha
I could go for some cookies & milk definitely!

Just B said...

nothing mundane and lots of magical..terrific blog! I love the simplicity and insight.

The Retired One said...

That purse is AWESOME. I love finding old purses...many times they have those fancy compacts in them with powder or blush still in them! How vamp!