Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Through the looking glass

Well, actually through the coffee table glass. Mili was looking up and waiting for a piece of cheese. Notice the beautiful floor her business end is resting on. That floor was the source of much chaos a couple of weeks ago. I think it was worth the upheaval.

Oh, and if you think that coffee table looks like it was nabbed from a whore house, you should see the lamp we have in the living room. My mother-in-law (may she rest in peace) had some swanky taste back in the 1960s. Personally, I love 1960s decor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it! you are simply amazing. Come check out my blog! i have a little something for you!

The Retired One said...

Found your blog from Under the Umbrella's suggestion..glad I did! I joined on as a Follower. I have a (mostly) photo blog too...please stop by?
It is at:
http://myretirementchronicles.blogspot.com
Thanks!