Saturday, June 12, 2010

True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends

Happy Anniversary to my husband and I! We've been married for 6 years - after dating for 9 (I know, I know... we rushed things).

One of the things I love best about our house the memory of getting married in the backyard. Just for kicks, we posed at the scene of the crime. The wedding picture in the photo is one of my favorites. I love how my husband was smiling at me (and I won't say anything about what a sweet sap he is and was... because he got something in his eyes... that's all it was). :)

I hope he knows I have no regrets. I'd marry him all over again. Even if he still gets stuff in his eyes.

3 comments:

Matty said...

What a grand picture. Congratulations to both of you, and here's to many more.

kippy said...

oh yeah, i've heard his "i've-got-something-in-my-eyes" bit- what a teddy bear! happy anniversary to 2 of my faves :)

The Retired One said...

How very sweet!!